Curious of what is going on in the San Benito County real estate during the month of March along with a year over year comparison? Here is the real estate market report for March 2017.
San Benito County Real Estate Activity for March 2016 vs March 2017
In March 2017 there were 41 homes that closed during the month in San Benito County. This is 3 less than March 2016.
- The average sale price for homes that closed in March 2016 was $535,628
- The average sale price for homes that closed in March 2017 was $578,645
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in March 2016 was 54 days.
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in March 2017 was 52 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in March 2016 was $20,353,850
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in March 2017 was $23,724,451
Homes Under Contract in San Benito County for March 2016
There were a total of 47 homes in San Benito County that were under contract or sale pending through April 1st, 2017. The average market time for these 47 homes was 55 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $576,289
Current San Benito County Homes for Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 86 Homes on the market in San Benito County. The median list price is $697,500. The average market time for these homes is 86 days. Homes in this community are selling in 40 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of April 1st, 2017 was 1.81 in San Benito County. This means that if no other home in San Benito County were put on the market, it would take 1.65 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market. How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the real estate market? Employ the services of a local real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are only for single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find San Benito County Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate, homes and ranches in San Benito County, visit San Benito Real Estate for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you do not miss out on any Hollister homes. Contact us to find out what your home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other March 2017 Real Estate Market Reports
- San Benito County CA Real Estate Market Report March 2017
- Hollister CA Real Estate Market Report March 2017
- Ridgemark CA Real Estate Market Report March 2017
- San Juan Bautista CA Real Estate Market Report March 2017
About Seth Muenzer’s Real Estate Blog: The above article “San Benito Real Estate Report – March 2017” is hosted by the Seth Muenzer, the owner of www.sethmuenzer.com. a leader in the field of Real Estate sales, marketing, and social media marketing. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, I would love to share my knowledge and expertise. For tips, tricks and how to save money when buying real estate please visit my other blog articles. If you have real estate question feel free to ask anytime and thank you for visiting my blog.
Data Provided By MLSListings