Curious of what is going on in the Hollister real estate during the month of May along with a year over year comparison? Here is the real estate market report for May 2016.
Hollister Real Estate Activity for May 2016 vs May 2015
In May 2016 there were 35 homes that closed during the month. This is 07 less than May 2015.
- The average sale price for homes that closed in May 2015 was $471,019
- The average sale price for homes that closed in May 2016 was $476,476
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in May 2015 was 24 days.
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in May 2016 was 23 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in May 2015 was $19,782,785
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in May 2016 was $16,676,654
Homes Under Contract in Hollister for May 2016
There were a total of 84 homes in Hollister that were under contract or sale pending through June 1st, 2016 The average market time for these 84 homes was 34 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $509,743
Current Hollister Homes for Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 73 Homes on the market. The average list price is $611,937. The average market time for these homes is 48 days. Homes are selling in 30 days or less, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of June 1st, 2016 was 2.10. This means that if no other home in Hollister were put on the market, it would take 2.10 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market. How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the real estate market? Employ the services of a local real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are only for single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Hollister, CA Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate, homes and ranches, visit Hollister Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you do not miss out on any homes. Contact us to find out what your home is worth and to discuss your housing needs. Or looking to begin the buying process download the complete buyers guide.
Other May 2016 Real Estate Market Reports
- San Benito County CA Real Estate Market Report May 2016
- Hollister CA Real Estate Market Report May 2016
- Ridgemark CA Real Estate Market Report May 2016
- San Juan Bautista CA Real Estate Market Report May 2016
- Aromas CA Real Estate Market Report May 2016
- Gilroy / Morgan Hill / San Martin CA Real Estate Market Report May 2016
About Seth Muenzer’s Real Estate Blog: The above article “Hollister Real Estate Report – May 2016” is hosted by the Seth Muenzer, the owner of www.sethmuenzer.com. a leader in the field of Real Estate sales, marketing, and social media marketing. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, I would love to share my knowledge and expertise. For tips, tricks and how to save money when buying real estate please visit my other blog articles. If you have real estate question feel free to ask anytime and thank you for visiting my blog.
Data Provided By MLSListings