Curious of what is going on in the Ridgemark real estate during the month of April along with a year over year comparison? Here is the real estate market report for April 2016.
Ridgemark, Hollister CA Real Estate Activity for April 2016 vs April 2015
In April 2016 there were 02 homes that closed during the month for Ridgemark. This is 06 less than April 2015.
- The average sale price for homes that closed in April 2015 was $592,444
- The average sale price for homes that closed in April 2016 was $489,500
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in April 2015 was 45 days.
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in April 2016 was 23 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2015 was $4,739,550
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2016 was $979,000
Homes Under Contract in Ridgemark, Hollister CA for April 2016
There were a total of 07 homes in Ridgemark, Hollister CA that were under contract or sale pending through May 3rd, 2016. The average market time for these 07 homes was 69 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $678,029
Current Ridgemark, Hollister CA Homes for Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 16 Homes on the market in Ridgemark. The average list price is $670,697. The average market time for these homes is 49 days. Homes in this community are selling in 17-22 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of May 1st, 2016 was 2.80 in Ridgemark. This means that if no other home in Ridgemark were put on the market, it would take 2.80 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market. How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Ridgemark real estate market? Employ the services of a local Hollister real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are only for single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Hollister, CA Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate, homes in the Ridgemark, visit Ridgemark Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you do not miss out on any Hollister homes. Contact us to find out what your home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other April 2016 Real Estate Market Reports
- San Benito County CA Real Estate Market Report April 2016
- Hollister CA Real Estate Market Report April 2016
- Ridgemark CA Real Estate Market Report April 2016
- San Juan Bautista CA Real Estate Market Report April 2016
- Aromas CA Real Estate Market Report April 2016
- Gilroy / Morgan Hill / San Martin CA Real Estate Market Report April 2016
About Seth Muenzer’s Real Estate Blog: The above article “Ridgemark Real Estate Report – April 2016” is hosted by the Seth Muenzer, the owners of www.sethmuenzer.com. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, I would love to share my knowledge and expertise.