Curious of what is going on in the Hollister real estate during the month of January along with a year over year comparison? Here is the real estate market report for January 2016.
Hollister Real Estate Activity for January 2017 vs January 2016
In January 2017 there were 17 homes that closed during the month. This is 13 less than January 2016.
- The average sale price for homes that closed in January 2016 was $491,331
- The average sale price for homes that closed in January 2017 was $523,753
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in January 2016 was 37 days.
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in January 2017 was 60 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in January 2016 was $14,739,931
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in January 2017 was $8,903,800
Homes Under Contract in Hollister for January 2017
There were a total of 61 homes in Hollister that were under contract or sale pending through February 2nd, 2017 The average market time for these 61 homes was 56 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $529,997
Current Hollister Homes for Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 55 Homes on the market. The median list price is $481,320. The average market time for these homes are 79 days. If priced properly, homes are selling in 40 days or less. The market absorption rate, as of February 2nd, 2017 was 1.48. This means that if no other home in Hollister were put on the market, it would take 1.48 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market. How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the real estate market? Employ the services of a local real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are only for single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Hollister, CA Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate, homes and ranches, visit Hollister Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you do not miss out on any homes. Contact us to find out what your home is worth and to discuss your housing needs. Or looking to begin the buying process download the complete buyers guide.
Other January 2016 Real Estate Market Reports
- San Benito County CA Real Estate Market Report January 2017
- Hollister CA Real Estate Market Report January 2017
- Ridgemark CA Real Estate Market Report January 2017
- San Juan Bautista CA Real Estate Market Report January 2017
About Seth Muenzer’s Real Estate Blog: The above article “Hollister Real Estate Report – January 2017” is hosted by the Seth Muenzer, the owner of www.sethmuenzer.com. a leader in the field of Real Estate sales, marketing, and social media marketing. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, I would love to share my knowledge and expertise. For tips, tricks and how to save money when buying real estate please visit my other blog articles. If you have real estate question feel free to ask anytime and thank you for visiting my blog.
Data Provided By MLSListings