Curious of what is going on in the Ridgemark Real Estate during the month of February along with a year over year comparison? Here is the real estate market report for February 2016.
Ridgemark Real Estate Activity for February 2017 vs February 2016
In February 2017 there were 02 home(s) that closed during the month of February in Ridgemark. This is 01 less than February 2016.
- The average sale price for homes that closed in February 2016 was $647,667
- The average sale price for homes that closed in February 2017 was $676,000
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in February 2016 was 59 days.
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in February 2017 was 88 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in February 2016 was $1,943,000
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in February 2017 was $1,352,000
Homes Under Contract in Ridgemark, Hollister CA for February 2016
There were a total of 4 homes in Ridgemark, Hollister CA that were under contract or sale pending through March 1st, 2017. The average market time for these 4 homes was 99 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $609,700
Current Ridgemark, Hollister CA Homes for Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 9 Homes on the market in Ridgemark. The average list price is $700,082. The average market time for these homes is 69 days. Homes in this community are selling in 40 days or less, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of March 1st, 2017 was 2.4 in Ridgemark. This means that if no other home in Ridgemark were put on the market, it would take 2.4 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market. How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Ridgemark real estate market? Employ the services of a local Hollister real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are only for single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Ridgemark Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate, homes in the Ridgemark, visit Ridgemark Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you do not miss out on any Hollister homes. Contact us to find out what your home is worth and to discuss your housing needs. Looking to begin the buying process download the complete buyers guide.
Other February 2016 Real Estate Market Reports
- San Benito County CA Real Estate Market Report February 2017
- Hollister CA Real Estate Market Report February 2017
- Ridgemark CA Real Estate Market Report February 2017
- San Juan Bautista CA Real Estate Market Report February 2017
About Seth Muenzer’s Real Estate Blog:
The above article “Ridgemark Real Estate Report – February 2017” is hosted by the Seth Muenzer, the owner of www.sethmuenzer.com. a leader in the field of Real Estate sales, marketing, and social media marketing. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, I would love to share my knowledge and expertise. If you have real estate question feel free to ask anytime.
Data Provided By MLSListings