Curious of what is going on in the Aromas Real Estate during the month of October along with a year over year comparison? Here is the real estate market report for October 2016.
Aromas Real Estate Activity for October 2016 vs October 2015
In October 2016 there were 7 homes that closed during the month of October in Aromas. This is 3 more than October 2015.
- The average sale price for homes that closed in October 2015 was $541,500
- The average sale price for homes that closed in October 2016 was $566,571
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in October 2015 was 48 days.
- The average Days on the market (DOM) for the homes that closed in October 2016 was 64 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in October 2015 was $491,500
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in October 2016 was $3,965,999
Homes Under Contract in Aromas for October 2016
There were a total of 16 homes that were under contract or sale pending through November 2nd, 2016. The average market time for these 16 homes was 66 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $575,753
Current Aromas Homes for Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 18 Homes on the market. The average list price is $706,994. The average market time for these homes is 97 days. Homes in this community are selling in 30-35 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of November 2nd, 2016 was 2.73. This means that if no other home in Aromas were put on the market, it would take 2.73 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market. How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the real estate market? Employ the services of a local real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are only for single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Aromas Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate, homes and ranches in the area, visit Aromas Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you do not miss out on any Hollister homes. Contact us to find out what your home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other October 2016 Real Estate Market Reports
- San Benito County CA Real Estate Market Report October 2016
- Hollister CA Real Estate Market Report October 2016
- Ridgemark CA Real Estate Market Report October 2016
- San Juan Bautista CA Real Estate Market Report October 2016
- Aromas CA Real Estate Market Report October 2016
- Gilroy / Morgan Hill / San Martin CA Real Estate Market Report October 2016
About Seth Muenzer’s Real Estate Blog: The above article “Aromas Real Estate Report – October 2016” is hosted by the Seth Muenzer, the owner of www.sethmuenzer.com. a leader in the field of Real Estate sales, marketing, and social media marketing. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, I would love to share my knowledge and expertise. For tips, tricks and how to save money when buying real estate please visit my other blog articles. If you have real estate question feel free to ask anytime and thank you for visiting my blog.
Data Provided By MLSListings